Take care of your breasts is a sign of high self-esteem; you should acquire the habit of taking care of your breasts as part of your daily routine, consent your body providing it special treatments and care will help to prevent further health issues.
In the same way that you take care of your breasts you should also take care of areas such as neck and cleavage since they are sensitive zones which tend to dry out easily. You should look for products based on natural ingredients which are also rich on regenerative elements. It is very important for you to look for the advice of a dermatologist in order to prevent allergic or negative reactions.
Vitamin E is an ally of skin since this element fights against free radicals. Vitamin A (also known as Retinol) in combination with Ceramides, help to stimulate cellular activity which is imperative for tissue regeneration process. It is recommended then to seek for products which contain Retinol and Ceramides on their formula. Collagen is an element that helps to keep skin elastic, turgid, soft and hydrated, it is a protein and it is the main organic component of connective tissue.
Another issue that can affect breasts health is the stretch marks which appear when the woman experiences sudden weight changes. There can be found on the market products especially formulated in order to prevent or fight against the appearance of stretch marks by means of hydrating the skin at very deep levels, restoring to skin elasticity and resilience.
You should exfoliate the skin of your breasts at least once each month with a product that is able to refine and soften your skin. Every couple of months you can have a professional peeling to remove death cells and therefore allow your skin to absorb in a better way the cosmetic products that you apply to it.
The following routine is recommended for you to keep your breasts beautiful and healthy, so can always be ready to show it off:
- Clean up the area of the neck, neckline and bust with a soft cleaner, you should not rub your skin so you should not use rough sponges, these areas should be treated carefully, smoothly and gently.
- Each month you should use an exfoliating cream in order to remove all the death cells from your skin.
- After taking a shower, you should use a toner to refresh your skin and to neutralize the ph, therefore your skin will be prepared to receive and absorb the moisturizer that is required.
- Moisturize the skin of breasts area with an especial product which at the same time works as a firming product.
- Apply to your skin a sun block especially if you are going to use a notched clothing, skin of areas such as neck, neckline and breasts is very sensitive and requires additional protection against the effects of UV. It is essential to prevent the appearance of skin spots.
Water is the most important component of human body; let’s remember that 75 percent of our body is composed of water. For breasts water is a very important element since it provides health and beauty because of its firming and moisturizing properties.
Water has many important functions inside human body, among others it works as a vehicle which aids to control body temperature, water also carries oxygen and nutrients to each cell of the body; it eliminates toxins and protects organs and body tissue.
It is important to point out that the amount of water that each person needs depends of the bodyweight, ambient temperature and physical activity of the individual. However a woman needs in average at least from two to three litters of water each day in order to maintain a hydric balance.
If a woman has as part of her daily schedule an exercise routine then more water will be required in order to restore the fluids that are lost during physical activity. During pregnancy and breastfeeding periods a woman should ingest even more water since during pregnancy everything a woman consumes goes for two, and during breastfeeding, the production of milk is possible thanks to the body fluid reservoir.
Water does not integrate heating values, there is the belief that water makes possible to lose some weight, that hot water can “dissolve body fat”, but those beliefs are not true, the most important function of water on the organism is to hydrate it and each one of its components. Although we may not be aware, we are constantly losing liquids through urine, sweat and breath.
Mineral water, natural fruit juices and herbal infusions are very good sources for hydration, although nothing can completely substitute the ingestion of crystalline and purified water.
Below are listed some good practices which are necessary in order to keep your body hydrated, remember that breasts depend of the reservoirs of water of your body, the more liquid you consume, the more hydrated your skin and each body part will be.
- Drink water in large quantities to maintaining good overall health, it must be one hundred percent purified water with very low levels of inorganic salts, do not replace pure water with sodas or artificial drinks, instead of hydrating your body with them you will be damaging important organs.
- Drink a glass of water each morning before breakfast, it will remove toxins and it will hydrate you immediately.
- Do not wait until you feel thirsty to drink a glass of water, when it happens dehydration process has already started and by that time you have probably lost 500 ml or more of body liquids, it is imperative to keep your body hydrated all the time.
- If you like coffee, alcohol or tea you can drink them but with moderation, these liquids work as diuretics, it means they promote to lose of liquids and body dehydration.
- Take a glass of water for each cup of tea, coffee or wine you ingest.